Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Bully Story

"Why don't you grow up?"

     When I was in school, this kid, much smaller than me, would bully me relentlessly.  It was unbelievable.  Nothing could prepare me for such indignant treatment.  During my early childhood, I never imagined the day would come when I would be the victim of a stone cold bully.  I was nice to everyone!  Looking back, I think the kid felt like he had nothing to worry about with me.  He didn't seem like he worried about anything.  Nothing stood in his way and nothing was off-limits.  Day after torturous day this kid beat my childish innocence to a withering pulp.  My mind wasn't ready for this so soon.  I wasn't finished being a kid.  But I had to grow up faster than I wanted.  It wasn't like I could fight back.  Although I may have been larger in stature, this kid didn't see it.  At times I'd watch him from a safe distance.
As I watched his behavior it became apparent that pain didn't bother him.  Physical retaliation was pointless.  This bully was better than me and I think everyone knew it; especially me.

The things this kid did to me:

Punched, kicked and elbowed me in the:

Eye
Face
Forehead
Neck
Balls
Ass
Knee
Shins
Stomach
Chest
Ribs
Armpit
Back
Ankle
Ear
Nose
Lip


Spit in my face
Pissed on me while my back was turned to him
Karate chopped my throat
Pulled my hair

Made me feed him in front of other people
Always threw books off my desk
Scratched my face and made me bleed
Stepped on my face while I was taking a nap
Head butt my face
Stabbed my hand with a pencil
Always wanted to be the center of attention
Ripped my homework into pieces
Made me follow him around like a slave
Bit my finger so hard it almost bled
Stuck his finger in my nose and made it bleed
Kicked my dog in the leg
Farted in public and didn't say anything when people laughed thinking it was me

Threw a basketball in my face
Bit my ear
Slapped me numerous times publicly and in private

Oh well, what're you gonna do?  That's what you have to deal with when you have kids. I graduated this past December with my second degree so I was in school while my son was bullying me around.  Little punk.  I love him though!



No comments:

Post a Comment